Magic Ears is an innovative online English learning platform for students ages 4-12. With a relentless focus on the long-term, our mission is to bring a global classroom experience to every child and to provide the best online career opportunity for teachers.
We provide a unique 1-on-4 classroom that creates a fun and effective learning environment. Our state-of-the-art curriculum and user-friendly platform make teaching fun and fruitful, and our supportive community culture allows you to work as part of a warm and happy family.
Now we are looking for Online English teachers for our platform. Teaching materials will be provided by us. Each class lasts for 25 minutes. We provide online classes/courses, which does not impose limitations on where our potential teachers might come from, even, there exists a possibility for teachers to work from home, cozily, globally, freely.
1. Native language is English.
2. Must be funny and energetic in class.
3. Teaching Experience and certificate is not required but prefered.
4. Bachelor’s degree or higher in any subject, or be a student actively pursuing a bachelor’s degree (must provide official transcript).
5. Bright lighting/Stable internet/Computer with camera/Headset/Tidy background/Quiet Environment.
1. $19~26/hr, 30% HIGHER than average!
2. The comfort of working from home.
3. Flexible working hours.
4. Curriculums provided by Magic Ears.
5. Paid training and great personal growth. (Senior teachers could work full time in office/home, to be an interviewer, trainer, curriculum designer, media administrator and etc.)
6. Contract type: Independent Contractor.
7. Hours: totally up to you, we highly recommend you to work 30+ hours per month.
How to apply?
Click the address below and spend just 2 mins to join us and get hired within a week!
If you have any questions, please contact us via email and use the format below as the subject:
Nationality + Education background + Your name + ESLExpat
e.g., USA + Undergraduate + Jayla + ESLExpat
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org