Gloria English School is looking for enthusiastic and responsible native English speakers to work with us.
Here is some basic information regarding our schools:
Gloria English School is one of the largest and most reputable English schools in Taiwan. Established in 1978 and with 18 branches throughout Taoyuan City, Gloria has been a leader in the private education industry for over 40 years. We have a fully developed curriculum that integrates games, songs, current events, drama, and gestures. At Gloria English School, learning is fun! In addition, the Gloria community is very close-knit! The professional, yet casual and friendly environment at Gloria guarantees that you will have both a fantastic teaching career as well as an exciting lifestyle in Taiwan.
For more information, please visit www.glo.com.tw or our facebook page.
What Gloria Offers:
1. NT$690 (starting rate with attendance bonus if no late or absence records) – approx. NT$60,000/month after tax.
2. Job security through guaranteed hours (a minimum average of 20 hours per week)
3. Signing Bonus of NT$10,000
4. One-year bonus of NT$10,000
5. Special (Paid) leaves when accumulating 6 months seniority.
6. Free housing for 15 months (single rooms with shared living room, kitchen, and bathrooms)
7. Labor and Health insurance
8. Assistance with work permit and ARC application
9. Additional bonuses (attendance, student re-enrolment, holiday …etc.)
10. Fully developed curriculum with teaching materials
11. Extensive training program
12. Airport pick-up
Requirements for the English teacher work permit application
1. English speaking country passport holder
2. Bachelor degree or AA degree with a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate
3. Clean national background check
Please submit your resume, a copy of your diploma, and a copy of your passport
(biographical page) to Celia Chou (Recruiting Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org