We are currently looking for qualified and ‘awesome’ English teachers to join Awesome ELC in Kuala Lumpur starting in October/November 2020.
If you are interested in the position, please refer to the details below and submit your resume to: email@example.com.
Terms & Benefits:
• 35-50 Ringgit Malaysia (RM) hourly, based on qualifications
• Flexible teaching schedule between 8.30AM – 10.30PM
• Legal work permit
• Up to 14 annual leave days plus national Malaysian holidays
• Training and development programs
• Contract length: monthly – renewable
• Starting Dates: Immediately and throughout the year
What we require:
• Strong collegial communication skills
• Interested in student-centered, activity-based education
• Self-motivated, ambitious, actively seeks out challenges
• Willingness to learn new ways of teaching and follow our onsite experts
• Ability to apply creativity and flexibility to our curriculum
• A customer-oriented mindset
• A minimum of a B.A. or B.Ed. in any subject
• A TEFL / CELTA Certificate
• Passport holders from UK, Ireland, US, Canada, New Zealand or Australia
*Due to COVID-19, preference will be given to applicants who are already based in Malaysia.