– Teach English, Maths and Science for students from Primary to High school level.
– Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans provided.
– Actively participate in the production and sharing of learning resources with teaching colleagues working at EMG.
– Monitor students’ progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress.
– Create multi-faceted lessons that engage students and develop their team working, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
The successful applicant will:
– Be a native speaker and hold a valid passport from English-speaking countries;
– Have completed a four-year program university (B.A., B.S., et cetera);
– Have an accredited TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate;
– Have a clear background check;
– Have experience working in academic environment;
– Possess qualities of diligence, flexibility, open-mindedness, cultural sensitivity and patience;
– Be physically fit as to work eight hours per day and remain active with children;
Complete applications must include a CV, copy of degrees, certificates, a recent photo, the latest criminal record check, information passport page and a statement of intent/cover letter.
Questions and applications may be sent to email:
1) Ho Chi Minh site firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
2) Alternatively you can submit an application in person at EMG office – 19 Võ Văn Tần street, Võ Thị Sáu ward, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Web site: www.emg.vn
2) Ha Noi site firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can submit an application in person at EMG office – 10th Floor, TNR Tower, 54A Nguyen Chi Thanh, Lang Thuong ward, Dong Da district Ha Noi City, Vietnam.