We are looking for qualified ESL teachers to provide English language lessons to students from different backgrounds and cultures. The ESL teacher will be responsible for planning lessons and activities, adopting a creative approach, and encouraging and motivating students to learn.
• Conducting activities and lessons based on ESL teaching methodologies.
• Encouraging and engaging students to speak in English.
• Motivating students and using humor to induce a pleasant learning environment.
• Maximizing students’ talk time through oral tests and presentations.
• Displaying excellent classroom management.
• Keeping accurate records of student performance.
• Resolve crises in classroom
• Inform parents about student progress
• Communicating with the director, as needed.
ESL Teacher Requirements:
• A Bachelor’s degree or Diploma.
• TEFL Certification.
• Excellent command of the English language.
• Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
• Ability to teach students of all ages and from different backgrounds.
• Display patience and cultural awareness.
• Two years renewable contract
• Monthly salary after tax is $4,000-$6,000 USD per month
• Free fully furnished on/off campus apartment provided
• Comprehensive medical insurance
• Fully paid national holidays
• Health check paid
If selected for an interview you will be notified within two days of e-mailing your resume. Be sure to include your contact information and certificate.
Resumes must be submitted ASAP to get an invitation for online interview.
Send your CV and certificate immediately to (email@example.com)
Galip Duman Ufuk