Presque Isle High School Nanning No.3 Program Subject Teachers
Job Title: Nanning No.3 High School Sino-US Program American Subject Curriculum Teacher.
Start Date: Positions available commencing March and September 2021.
We are a small US high school program based inside the Nanning No.3 campus. We function independently and offer our students a dual diploma from our parent school in the US and Nanning No.3. We are seeking dedicated and passionate subject teachers and welcome applications from all subject areas including (Mathematics, Economics, Environmental Science, Biology, Philosophy and Psychology). Applicants will be required to teach a secondary ESL based class which may be adapted to the interests and strengths of the teacher. Applicants who are currently in China are preferred.
Position Description: Prepares and delivers engaging daily lessons to high school students while adhering to U.S. curriculum standards. Facilitates student growth through contact in-class and on campus.
Collects appropriate grades, reports, and comments on student performance. Maintains a professional and supportive classroom environment.
1. BA or BSc from an accredited College or University in the same or similar subject to be taught.
2. Language Teaching Certification (TEFL, CELTA, TESOL etc.) or American Teaching Certification
3. 2 Years teaching experience preferably in high school context.
4. Native English speakers only (due to visa requirements).
5. Appropriate background check with no criminal record.
6. Full health report
1. Office Hours: Hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30-5:30, with a lunch break from 12:00-2:30.
2. Teach subject classes as assigned (maximum 20 classes of 40 minute lessons per week).
3. Assists in the development, evaluation, and revision of subject curricula.
4. Maintain appropriate grading, attendance, and disciplinary records for each class.
5. Submit weekly teaching reports to administration.
6. Foster an orderly and creative classroom environment for student success.
Competitive salary 16,000 to 22,000+ ; dependent on teaching certification, education, and experience.
Other benefits: All teachers receive a residence permit, health insurance, and a work visa. Winter and summer vacation time. Holiday pay, round-trip airfare, and housing allowances are negotiable.
To apply, please contact David St John via email: email@example.com