EMAPTA Versatile Services is looking for an Online English Instructor to join its team in Manila to teach online on behalf of Wall Street English (China). Wall Street English is the premier provider of English instruction for adult students in China and around the world. Our innovative Wall Street English Method integrates the best of proven teaching approaches to provide the most effective English language education available for adults. Students listen, read, write, speak, and practice English under the tutelage of qualified native English speaking ESL teachers.
Wall Street English (China) gives you the opportunity to teach English online to motivated and highly educated adult students located in 11 metropolitan cities across China. With over 40 years of experience, Wall Street English has provided instruction to over 2 million students globally. We have over 60,000 students in China, so if you are looking for an opportunity to teach adult students online from a professional environment, why not teach where your creativity will be valued and your teaching will make a real difference!
The Online English Instructor is a call center-based position responsible for facilitating a class with students enrolled in China, and in the case of online encounters, providing detailed feedback on the individual student performance and giving an assessment. The Online English Instructor will work under the supervision of a senior teacher or supervisor and must be amenable to flexible scheduling throughout the year including working evenings, weekends and over holiday periods. The Online English Instructor will also be responsible for logging any student complaints or particular special needs cases that arise during classes for communication with the corresponding China-based center so that WSE China staff can effectively intervene with the student.
• 40 hours work a week
• 2 days of break does not fall on a weekend
• 2 shifts available: first, starts between 7 and 9 AM; second, starts between 1 and 3 PM
• There is a day, on every week, that our teachers do a split shift — 4 hours of work in the morning, 4 hours break, then 4 hours of work again
• Makati City, Philippines
• Must be a native English speaker
• Must have at least one year of experience in teaching
• English teaching certificate is an advantage but not required
• Must be willing to work in our office in Makati
• Must be flexible to work on any shift
• Must be computer literate, can navigate Microsoft Windows desktop applications
• College Diploma or above is preferred
SALARY AND BENEFITS
• Up to 60,000 PHP gross monthly
• Healthcare benefits upon regularization
• 15 days of annual leaves
• Exciting career advancement opportunities
Send inquiries to: