About the school and the city!
– Brainworks – Total is a unique group of k-12 integrated schools offering Pre, Primary, Secondary, IGCSE and A Level education
– The school provides students with excellent preparation for their next step in education.
– Yangon (formerly known as Rangoon) is the largest city in Myanmar (formerly Burma). A mix of British colonial architecture, modern high-rises and gilded Buddhist pagodas define its skyline
All the money you make is yours
Monthly basis: $1,600 – $1,800 (free tax)
Decent and well-furnished single apartment provided. The school will pay for laundry service, free wifi, water and electricity fee.
Health insurance and free lunch provided
In Myanmar, there are a lot of holidays and festivals, you will have all these days paid as well as the school break paid
How to apply:
1. Please send your CV, a photo of your passport, certificates and degrees to our email [email protected]
2. Please include your phone number and Skype ID in your application.
3. If you have more questions, shoot me an email to [email protected]