As Myanmar’s commercial and artistic hub, It’s Yangon that most reflects the changes that have occurred since the country reopened to the world.
What should you know about our school :
– We are TEIA – the premier provider of English language instruction for individuals and corporate clients around the world.
– Our innovative blended learning method integrates the best of proven learning approaches to provide the most effective English language instruction available for adults.
– In 2017, TEIA officially opened its flagship location in Yangon, helping those in Myanmar to realize their dreams.
Our requirement :
– Native English speaker
– Bachelor’s Degree or above
– Passion for education and be interested in your students and care about their progress
– Be dynamic and have the ability to inspire
– Be well informed and sensitive to cultural issues
Teaching experience in our school
– Student age : 17 – 21 years old
– Class size : No more than 20 students per class
– Working hour from Wednesday to Sunday ( no more than 30 hours per week )
– Days off in weekdays
– Local teaching assistant in each class
Your responsibility while working with us
– Responsible for planning and delivering interactive, fun and dynamic classes to students at every level in order to guarantee that students are successfully acquiring target language
– Ensuring you consistently inspire, motivate and support students in reaching their personal learning objectives
– Ensuring that your Centre is always warm, welcoming and tidy for your Students
– Ensuring that the Wall Street English methodology is consistently applied
Best offer in town:
Salary : 1600$ per month (negotiable during the interview)
Housing allowance : 300$ per month
Full support with visa process
Work permit : sponsored
Settle down assistant provided
Free accommodation for the first week arrival
Join our team now !!!
If you feel our school is what you are looking for, please don’t hesitate to send your CV and qualification to the email address: email@example.com