Aclipse is currently recruiting to fill teaching positions for our client in Vietnam beginning this Summer and Fall.
Locations of positions include:
• Ho Chi Minh
• Tu Son
• Son Tay
• Phu Tho
• Lao Cai
• Bac Giang
• Son Tay
• Hai Duong
• Ha Tinh
• Nam Dinh
The curriculum and program of our client targets primary and secondary school learners to develop communicative competence based on intrinsic motivation and immersion. Leveraging education-based technology tools such as automated speech recognition, smart boards and e-learning systems, students can improve their expressive skills and logical thinking abilities via experiential learning.
If you have passion for teaching, desire to experience a life abroad and compassion for learners, we encourage you to apply.
Please see below for general benefits, job description, job qualifications and how to apply.
• Entry level salary range of 32,400,000VND to 41,000,000 VND for a maximum of 78 teaching hours a month
• Over-time hourly rate of 525,000VND if maximum teaching hours is surpassed
• Accommodation allowance: 6,450,000VND monthly
• Completion Bonus: 10,750,000VND
• 12 vacation days + public holidays
• 2 days off per week
• Health Insurance support
• Work permit: reimbursed upon contract completion
• Average class size of 10-15 students
• Training Provided
• Opportunities for advancement (not only teaching)
• Ongoing teacher support
Typical tasks that may be carried out include but are not limited to:
• Preparing and delivering fully organized lessons that are provided (No lesson planning is required)
• 18 teaching hours per week
• Classroom management
• Marking and providing appropriate feedback to quizzes, writing assignments, etc.
• Attending and contributing to training sessions
• Participating in a limited amount of paid marketing events for the language center
• Basic administration: taking attendance, inputting grades, giving monthly feedback on student progress, etc.
• Citizenship from the US, the UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in any field
• ESL teaching certificate (TEFL/TESOL,CELTA) OR a teaching certificate OR a minimum of 5 years’ experience in teaching/training
• Able to provide a background check less than 6 months old from your home country or last country of residence
** All documents must be authenticated by your home country’s Foreign Affairs entity or other authorizing agency
• Able to pass a health check required by the Vietnamese government
How to Apply:
Go to www.aclipse.net/apply to begin your application and put Vietnam as your desired location.