Looking to make a positive difference in the lives of future leaders? Idioma Internacional in Costa Rica has full-time legal job opportunities for dedicated EFL teachers starting April 2018!
Work with local and international corporate clients. Be trained for virtual classes. Deliver specialized workshops and lessons to high school students in scholarship programs. Learn how to become a Language Evaluator. Participate in ongoing professional development trainings. These are all opportunities that Idioma Internacional has to offer its team of dynamic teachers.
Our teaching staff is made up of individuals from all over the world who have a true passion for educating and supporting the needs of their students. We thrive on qualities of excellence, innovation and sound character that includes a dedication to positivity, honesty and teamwork. These core values have allowed us to be a leader in the corporate English industry. As a teacher with Idioma Internacional, you can earn between $750 and $1150+ per month while working 18 to 30 hours a week.
Some of the benefits you can enjoy at Idioma Internacional include:
• Legal work visa and full legal working rights
• Paid vacations and holiday
• Monetary compensation for per diem travel expenses to clients
• Health insurance via enrollment in the national health care system
• Initial and ongoing training; regular professional development presentations
• Bank account provided; assistance in setting up cell phones and finding housing
• Native English speaker
• TEFL Certified
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the field of Education
• Preferred: teaching experience
• Preferred: previous travel or living abroad
To apply, please send an updated resume to [email protected]. We hope to hear from you!