A firmly established international school, Talent International School, is looking for passionate and outgoing teachers to join their team. By providing a reputable and high-quality English curriculum, their mission is to provide a high standard, warm and friendly educational environment.
Role and Responsibilities
• Teach a diverse variety of classes
• Prepare and implement lessons and class activities
• Administer student progress reports to parents
• Organise and prepare necessary class materials (all resources provided.)
Salary and benefits:
• Salary: BD 600 – 700 per month
• Flights to and from Bahrain paid for at the beginning and end of contract
• Comprehensive induction and training programme
• Class sizes on average 15-20 students.
• Fully sponsored visa and assistance throughout the visa process.
• Cambridge and full English curriculum provided
• Optional shared accommodation
• Transport in between accommodation and school
• Orientation information and assistance prior to arrival
• Opportunities for career advancement within the organization
• Placements available in 2 branches; Manama and Riffa.
• Age groups available from 3 months to 18 years, in primary, intermediate and secondary settings.
• Bachelor degree in Education, PGCE or CELTA
• Native Proficiency English Speaker
• The ability to use IT to enhance teaching and learning
• A commitment to the overall development of young people
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send us a copy of your C.V. to [email protected]