SUNNY SPAIN, MARVELOUS MADRID & an EXCITING, LOVELY LIFE with the Canterbury English TEFL Program and Guaranteed Teaching Job (for all students) WITH US (that’s the key), which starts during the Course!!
• The Canterbury English Madrid Lifestyle and Spanish Program includes a student visa that allows us to give you up to a maximum of twenty hours a week of work, at a pay rate of between 16 and 20 Euros an hour. This means that you will be earning enough money to support yourself in Madrid, as well as having the time to study and excel in becoming fluent in the Spanish language.
• UNBELIEVABLE OFFER: If you wish to stay in Spain after one year, Canterbury English will renew your student visa FOR FREE (Nobody else will do this).
• Why do we do this? Because after one year of working-teaching with us, you have paid your dues, and you are REAL family to us. We have developed a friendship and REAL friends help other friends out when they need help. And if you become an expatriate and become hooked on Spain, like us at Canterbury English, then you might just want to stay. And if you do, just say the word, and that means we will allow you to do our year Spanish course for free and we will renew your student visa for free. THAT’S WHAT REAL FRIENDS ARE FOR!
• PROGRAM COST AND DETAILS
• PROGRAM COST: 1600 Euros
• 1. Nine months of Spanish classes (ten hours a week) at our Garcia Lorca Spanish School.
• 2. Accommodation assistance.
• 3. Buying a Spanish telephone.
• 4. Opening a bank account in Madrid.
• 5. Setting you up with an appointment to get your NIE number (legal Spanish identification). With this number you can sign a contract, rent an apartment, and many more things.
• 7. Information packs, maps, etc.
• 8. Lending you a hand with the paperwork for your Spanish Social Security Number.
• 9. For those who would like to work for Canterbury English as well as other schools, a Resume (CV) session.
• 10. Orientation on market hiring conditions such as pay rates, contract conditions and job interviews.
• 11. Orientation on interviewing at other schools to complete your schedule (a full-time schedule is between 20 and 25 hours of teaching a week).
• 12. Contact details to send your CV to hundreds of other Language schools.
• 13. Lesson planning at Canterbury English, where you can use our library, computers to get ready for your classes.
• 14. Through the Canterbury English Club you will be meeting other graduates, making friends and building up a social network of ex-pats living in Madrid!
• 15. During the Madrid Lifestyle course you become part of the Canterbury English family, a real bona-fid home away from home, as well as starting what could develop into a long term relationship, depending on how long you want to stay in Madrid. Some of our current teachers did one of our programs over a decade ago and we still meet and go to Canterbury English Club events together and enjoy each other’s company.
• GUARANTEED JOB WITH US INFORMATION
• When you arrive in Madrid, you begin the Madrid Lifestyle Course and on the FIRST DAY of the course, you will be eligible to receive class offers, and can start teaching to EARN A WAGE as early as the FIRST NIGHT of the course. This is so important, because with this course you hit the ground running and you are earning money immediately. It means that you don’t have to wait a month or two before being farmed out by ALL THE OTHER PROGRAMS in Spain to finally acquire a job when your savings have almost gone dry. This is a key factor that will help you stay in Spain, because you have gained a crucial 30 to 45 days and will be able to support yourself much sooner than other programs.
• And it’s so easy and smooth with Canterbury English, because we take the job hunting stress, worry and uncertainty out of your life and give you peace of mind so you can enjoy Spain and your Spanish classes with a guaranteed job WITH US under your belt on the day you arrive. With the invaluable tools we give you during MADRID LIFESTYLE COURSE, we trust you with our companies, adults and children and we know you will excel!
• After you have completed the MADRID LIFESTYLE program, you begin nine months of Spanish classes, combined with Spanish cultural workshops at our Garcia Lorca Spanish School. This, along with our small study groups, will help you make rapid progress in the idiom, because living in a country, immersed in its culture and surrounded by its language, as well as studying it, is the fastest way on Earth to become fluent. Becoming fluent in Spanish will be a golden feather to wear in your cap for the rest of your life!
• Because our Spanish school is located together with our English teaching academy, you are on-site every day and this makes it much easier for you (and for us) to receive more paid work to fill out your English class schedule. You receive the daily offers on your cell phone during your Spanish class and pop upstairs as soon as the class is finished to grab the offer that fits best into your schedule!
OUR CONTACT INFORMATION
C/ Doctor Esquerdo 112, Planta Baja, Oficina F
28007 Madrid, Spain
Tel: +34 637 747 234
Canterbury English TEFL
FOR MORE INFORMATION: See our web page for exact start dates and more details at www.canterburyenglishtefl.com