1. Let’s take a look at Shenzhen city (China)
.Shēnzhèn (深圳) draws a mix of business people, investors and migrant workers to its golden gates. It’s a popular, easy day trip from Hong Kong, surprising most visitors who just expect a peek at a very serious mainland China, but find a thriving club and indie-music nightlife, or squads of housewives breaking out dance moves in public squares into the evening.
2. You are a good teachers, you deserve a generous offer!
– Salary: 2200 – 3000 USD per month
– Housing allowance: 1000 USD per month
The other benefits are:
– Health insurance provided
– Flight ticket reimbursement at the end of each year contract
– The performance bonus of up to $7,000 at the end of two year contract (depend on your monthly salary and performance)
– Breakfast and lunch provided
– Free hotel accommodation on arrival
– Winter, summer and all the national and public holiday paid
3. Who are we looking for?
International teachers who have:
– BA degree in Education, Early Childhood Education (or the other major)
– At least 1 year teaching experience
– TEFL certificate
– From English Speaking countries: UK, US, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand
– Be able to start working in Mid August 2019
4. Detailed job description
School; International school
Curriculum: IB PYP
Student age: 8 months to 3 years old
Class size: 30 – 35 students/class
Working hours: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Working schedule: Monday – Friday, 2 days off on weekend
5. How to apply?
Send your CV, copies of your BA degree, TEFL certificate, passport to the email address: