IB Kindergarten in Shanghai looking for HOMEROOM teachers. Wonderful teaching experience is waiting for you ahead!!!
1. An introduction about our school.
Our Kindergarten was established in 2005. It is located in the greenest part of the city, right next to Century Park. The school implements the inquiry-based IB PYP and literacy-based TCRWP curriculum programs. It is an IB world school which is officially authorized by the first grade kindergarten of Shanghai, the founding unit of the high quality private kindergarten of Shanghai, and the International Diploma Organization (IBO).
2. Who are we looking for?
3 Homeroom teachers who meet the following requirements:
– Nationalities: Native speakers from English speaking countries
– Education background: Bachelor’ degree at least, prefer majors in Education or Early Childhood Education, teaching license or PGCE
– Experience: Have at least 1 year experience at a relevant position
– Availability: Shanghai, start in August 2020
3. Position Description
– School: International Kindergarten with 4 branches in Shanghai (Pudong, Gumei, Xinzhuang and Xuhui)
– Curriculum: IB PYP
– Student age: 2 – 6 years old
– Class size: around 20 kids with teaching assistant in each class
– Working hours: from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
– Working schedule: Monday to Friday with two days off on Saturday and Sunday
– Teaching assistant in each class
– Contract length: 2 years
4. Salary and benefits
– Monthly salary: 15,000 – 22,000 RMB (free tax), depending on qualification and experience
– Housing allowance: 6,800 RMB
– lunch provided at the school
– Annual insurance provided
– Summer and winter break paid
– Ending contract bonus 0f 10% of two year salary depends or yearly performance
– 2 round trip ticket reimbursement
– 5 night hotel provided upon arrival
– Ongoing IB training
5. How to apply?
– send your CV, photo of your degree and a short introduction video to the email address: