High school ESL teacher needed. Package up to 22,000 RMB with housing allowance on top. Apply now!
We are looking for 1 ESL teacher for August 2020. Following are the requirements:
– Have BA Degree in English or Education
– Have teaching certificate
– Experience in teaching English as a Foreign Language
– Passionate and professional
– Be able to start working in August 2020.
– Student age: 13 – 18 years old
– Teaching hours: 20 – 26 class/week, each class period lasts 40 minutes
– Working schedule: From Monday – Friday, 2 days off on weekend (no office hours, flexible when no class)
– Program: IGCSE
– Contract type: 2 years
Salary and Benefit
– Monthly salary: 22,000 – 26,000 RMB
– Accommodation allowance: 4,000 RMB
– Medical insurance Package: 10,000 RMB
– Breakfast and meal provided
– Flight allowance at the beginning and at the end of contract (also provided for spouse if teacher travels with spouse)
– Ending contract bonus after two year: upto 2 month salary
– Legal work permit and work visa provided
– Allowance of 8,000 RMB for teacher to visit their home country within 2 year contract if teacher agrees to commit to 2 year
– Hard-working and respectful students
About the organization
BLIA opened in impressive new purpose-built accommodation in September 2005 and enrolled the first students on its English A level programme at the same time. This programme is aimed at Chinese students who wish to apply to study at university in the UK or other English-speaking countries. The academy’s ‘parent’ school, Beijing Luhe High School, is a very famous, prestigious and highly achieving school within the Chinese school system and has a number of longstanding international links. Luhe High School is very unusual, if not unique, in the Chinese school system. It was originally founded by the American Board of Commissioners for Foreign Missions in 1867 as a missionary school when Tongzhou Boys’ Boarding School was opened. By 1889, it had developed into an advanced academy called North China College that included a primary school, a middle school, a high school, a college and a seminary. In 1918, the university part of the school was moved to west Beijing and later became the highly regarded Yenching University, while the secondary school that remained was named Luhe High School.
How to apply?
– A BA degree copy
– Reference letter
– A headshot photo
Send to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org