· Design your lecture and class according to the objectives of the courses based on materials provided.
· Deliver high quality literature, writing, and phonics courses to students including assigned quizzes. c
· Assign and explain homework assignments to students and parents of younger students
· Mark all tasks that students complete in class, for homework, and fill out post-class feedback to parents and students.
· If your work schedule allows and you have an interest, there is an opportunity to assist with the development of our curriculum, winter and summer materials, and also to assist with marketing events
· Conduct phonics tests and free trials for new students and make recommendations for classes
· Work with your Head Teacher and operations staff to create strategies for special case students
· Deliver other teaching related tasks as assigned
· College degree
· Degree related to education is a plus
· At least 1 year of teaching or tutoring experience preferred
· Able to teach abroad for at least 1 year
· Must have an interest in education
· Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills
Please submit your resume to [email protected].