An established English learning centre in Hong Kong is looking for passionate and outgoing teachers to join their team in Macau. By incorporating play and song into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun and lots of energy. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5-12 years old a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar. Come and join our growing team in an exciting and rewarding career.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Teach a diverse variety of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
• Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
• Administer student progress reports to parents
• Organise and prepare necessary class materials (all resources provided.)
Salary and Benefits:
• Salary: MOP 18,000 – 20,000 per month
• Bonus: MOP 10,000 upon completion of 12 months
• Flight reimbursement MOP10,000
• Over time payment of MOP 1 100 per day.
• Small class sizes (4-8 children per class)
• Fully sponsored visa and assistance throughout the visa process.
• Fully prepared and tailored curriculum
• Accommodation: Optional and affordable
• Orientation information and assistance prior to arrival
• Social network connections prior and post arrival
• Opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization
• Paid training period provided on arrival.
• Placements also available Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Foshan, Huizhou and Hong Kong.
• Bachelor’s degree
• TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100-hour minimum)
• Native Proficiency English Speaker
• Creative, enthusiastic and a genuine love of teaching and children.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send us a copy of your C.V. to [email protected]