Are you ready for a new and exciting opportunity to travel and teach English as a foreign language? We currently have vacancies in Macau, also known as “Vegas of China” this special administrative region has become a hub for glamour and gambling. Along with all the excitement, Macau has a beautiful culture to offer, as a Portuguese colony you can find the blend of traditional Chinese culture with the outstanding Portuguese buildings and restaurants.
An established English learning centre in Hong Kong is looking for passionate and outgoing teachers to join their team in Macau. By incorporating play and song into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun and lots of energy. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5-12 years old a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar. Come and join our growing team in an exciting and rewarding career.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Teach a diverse variety of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
• Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
• Administer student progress reports to parents
• Organise and prepare necessary class materials (all resources provided.)
Salary and Benefits:
• Salary: MOP 18,000 – 20,000 per month
• Bonus: MOP 10,000 upon completion of 12 months
• Flight reimbursement MOP10,000
• Over time payment of MOP 1 100 per day.
• Small class sizes (4-8 children per class)
• Fully sponsored visa and assistance throughout the visa process.
• Fully prepared and tailored curriculum
• Accommodation: Optional and affordable
• Orientation information and assistance prior to arrival
• Social network connections prior and post arrival
• Opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization
• Paid training period provided on arrival.
• Placements also available Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Foshan, Huizhou, Zhongshan and Hong Kong.
• Bachelor’s degree
• TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100-hour minimum)
• Native Proficiency English Speaker
• Creative, enthusiastic and a genuine love of teaching and children.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send us a copy of your C.V. to [email protected]
Global Teacher Recruitment are a recruitment agency that work directly with learning centres and schools abroad to find exciting opportunities for people wanting to teach abroad. We make the process of finding work abroad easy, exciting and safe with our experienced recruitment team.