A firmly established English learning center, Monkey Tree, is looking for passionate and outgoing teachers to join the team. By incorporating play and songs into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun and lots of energy. You will be teaching children aged between 3-12 years old. You will teach a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar.
Role and Responsibilities
• Teach a diverse variety of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
• Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
• Administer student progress reports to parents
• Organise and prepare necessary class materials (all resources provided.)
Salary and benefits:
• Salary: HK$ 23,000 – 24,000 per month
• HK$ 5 000 bonus upon completion of contract
• HK$ 5 000 will be received after the comprehensive 8-day training program
• Over time payments of HK$ 1 200 per day
• Small class sizes (4-8 children per class)
• Fully sponsored visa and assistance throughout the visa process.
• Fully prepared and tailored curriculum
• Accommodation: Optional and affordable
• Orientation information and assistance prior to arrival
• Social network connections prior and post arrival
• Opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization
• Paid training period provided on arrival.
• Placements also available in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Guiyang, and Macau.
• Bachelor degree (in any discipline)
• TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100-hour minimum)
• Native Proficiency English Speaker
• Creative, enthusiastic and a genuine love of teaching and children.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send us a copy of your C.V. to [email protected]