An established English learning center in both China and Hong Kong is looking for passionate and outgoing teachers to join their team. By incorporating play and song into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun and lots of energy. You will be teaching children aged between 3-12 years old a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar. Come and join our growing team in an exciting and rewarding career.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Teach a diverse variety of classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
• Plan and implement lessons, crafts, and activities.
• Administer student progress reports to parents.
• Organise and prepare necessary class materials (all resources provided.)
• Salary ranges from 17000-23000 RMB per month (depending on location.)
• Fully sponsored visa.
• Optional staff accommodation provided.
• Paid training period provided on arrival.
• Working 5 days a week with a maximum of 25 hours of teaching.
• Small class sizes- between 4-8 students.
• Permanent in-country support team.
• Fully prepared and tailored curriculum.
• Social network connections prior and post arrival
• Opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization
• End of contract flight reimbursement.
• Generous contract completion bonus.
• Placements available in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Guiyang, Hong Kong and Macau.
• Various start dates throughout 2018.
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree
• TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (120-hour minimum)
• Native Proficiency English Speaker
• Criminal conviction check and health check
• Valid passport as well as your old passport, if applicable
• Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience (post -grad experience)
• Creative, enthusiastic and a genuine love of teaching and children.
To apply for these fantastic opportunities please send us a copy of your C.V. to [email protected]