– Guangzhou is the capital city of Guangdong province located on the northwest of Hong Kong on the Pearl River. It is famous throughout China and the world for its diverse cuisine and foreign trade.
What do you know about our school?
– WN International School, a wonderful learning and working area with more than 100 dedicated professionals and 2000 high achieving students.
– We offer a Kindergarten to Grade 12 education based on the Alberta, Canada curriculum.
– We develop students’ innovation, creativity and critical thinking skills. This approach to education will best prepare your child for the challenges and opportunities for a bright future.
Sounds interesting? Join us now!!!
What do you expect when working at our school?
– Salary: 20,000 – 25,000 RMB per month ($3000 – $4000 per month)
– Housing allowance: 3000 RMB per month
– Round trip flight tickets reimbursement
– International Insurance provided
– 3 month paid holiday per year, including:
– 1 week for Mid-Autumn Festival
– 1 week for Christmas
– 3 weeks of February
– 1 week of April
– 4 weeks of July
– 3 weeks of August
– 5 working days: Monday to Friday
– 2 days off: Saturday and Sunday
– Less than 26 working hours per week
– Class size: Less than 25 students
– Student ages: From 6 to 18 years old
What do we need from you?
– Canadian teachers only
– Must hold a BA in Education
– Must hold a Professional Pedagogical Diploma in Canada
– Teaching experience preferable
– Available to start working on August 15th, 2018
How to apply?
– If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and qualification to the email address: nick.hr.avis at gmail.com