WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT US?
– We are one of the largest and most respected training centers in China. Founded in 2011, we provide internationalized education to tens-of-thousands of students in an all-foreign-teacher environment.
– Our vision and mission are to empower ordinary people to become extraordinary educators for our youth, and provide ESL teachers an opportunity to gain training, benefits, global standard contracts with competitive salaries, all for simply teaching in China.
AVAILABLE POSITIONS NOW IN: Chengdu, Mianyang, Luzhou, Changsha, NanNing, Guiyang, Liupanshui, Chongqing, Kunming, Xiamen, Qingdao, Guangzhou, Nanning, Shenzhen, Nanchang, Xi’an, Haikou
– Students of all ages (3 to 12 mainly);
– Class size: only 4-6 students per class;
– 5 working days per week, available on weekend;
– Working hours per week: 35 (30 Classes + non-teaching);40 min per class
WHAT BENEFITS YOU WILL GET?
– Basic salary: 16,000 RMB- 20000 RMB per month;
– Housing allowance: 2,000 RMB per month;
– Contract completion bonus: 3000-15000 RMB;
– Bonus for new teacher recommendation: 1500 RMB
– Overtime pay: 150 RMB for per extra ACH
– Quarterly bonus: up to 6000 RMB depending on
– Round trip Flight allowance: 6,000 RMB (paid with the first month salary) + 6.000 RMB (paid with the last month salary)
– Visa support: provide legal working residence permit;
– Medical& accident insurance;
– Paid holiday:15 days public holiday +14 days annual leave (including days off);
– Nursing Leave：5 days (Only for male teachers)
– Maternity 90 days (subsidy: 1500RMB/month)
– Professional training: TEFL in China;
– Opportunities of promotion;
– Free Mandarin course;
– Airport pick-up, 7 nights free hotel upon arrival, team building, birthday gift, etc.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
– Native English teachers from US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and majored in education preferred;
– At least 2 years related experience with reference letter;
– TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred;
– 22 to 45 years old
HOW TO APPLY?
Please kindly send your documents including:
3, Teaching certificate/ reference letter from your previous school(s)
To our HR department via this email: [email protected]