ART teacher needed. Working in a beautiful coastal city XIAMEN. INTERNATIONAL PRIMARY school. Outstanding salary Package.
1. About Xiamen city
Xiamen ranks among China’s most appealing tourist destinations, with a fine mix of urban and natural attractions. Located on the southern coast of the Fujian Province, Xiamen is, in large part, set on a separate island. With origins dating back 5,000 years, trade has been the lifeblood of Xiamen and the city has grown on commerce generated by merchants, both Chinese and European, who used Xiamen as their gateway to China.
2. About the Organization
We run a couple of bilingual schools. Based on the philosophy of “East Meets West”, we implement co-leadership with Chinese and foreign principals; initiate the practice of team teaching with Chinese and foreign teachers; offer trans-disciplinary, cross-cultural thematic courses; develop exchanges between Chinese and foreign students; and build an open and unique international school culture. Under the guidance of our advanced education concept featuring “diversification, balance, inclusiveness and innovation”, the bilingual schools have carried out the holistic education program, cultivating students into outstanding citizens and leaders.
3. Who are we looking for?
1 ART Teacher who meet the following requirements:
– Native speakers From English speaking countries
– Hold BA DEGREE majoring in ART OR RELATED FIELDS
– Have teaching licence
– Have at least 2 year teaching experience
– Be able to start working in August 2020 (prefer candidates who are in China)
4. Salary and benefit
– Salary: 20,000 – 36,000 RMB/month (based on qualification and experience)
– Housing allowance: 5,000 RMB+
– Flight reimbursement: 10,000 RMB
– Health insurance provided
– Visa reimbursement
– National holidays, summer and winter vacations paid
– Personal and sick leave paid
– Free tuition for candidates with Kids
– Z visa application sponsorship
– Life assistants, support with settling down.
– Breakfast and lunch provided
5. Position descriptions
– Student age: Primary school, from 7 – 11 years old
– Your role is AN ART teacher
– Class size: 18 – 25 students/class
– Teaching assistant provided
– Work hours: Monday – Friday, 40 work hours/week including 20 – 25 teaching hours.
6. How to apply?
If you are interested in the opportunity, don’t hesitate to apply with us!
Required documents include:
– Copy of BA DEGREE
– A headshot photo
– Reference letter
Contact HR person: firstname.lastname@example.org!