Based in Berlin, Lingoda.com is the leading Online Language School. Our students learn German, English, French and Spanish in private and group classes and are located all over the world.
We are looking for flexible, creative freelancers to join our didactics team as we work to create engaging and interactive pedagogical materials for students of English.
– Review and design of pedagogical materials for learners of English.
– Creative input for individual lessons
Your Profile / Requirements:
– CELTA, TEFL or equivalent experience
– C1/C2 proficiency according to the Common European Framework or native speaker
– Excellent computer skills with an emphasis on MS-Word and Powerpoint
– A high degree of creativity and flexibility
– Proofreading and translation experience is a plus
– You have experience teaching English to beginners
– Having the latest Power Point Version to work with
– Flexible work schedule
– The ability to work from home
– Challenging projects and tasks
– Friendly working and mentoring environment
Please send your application and a brief cover letter.