• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to adult students.
• Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
• Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems, facilitate learning for students and build student confidence.
• Attending and participating in ESL staff department meetings, professional development, workshops, curriculum/program planning and special events.
• Using a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student learning and outcomes and maintain student interest.
• Performing general administrative functions including maintaining accurate records and compiling information and statistics.
• Planning and organizing work to meet changing priorities and deadlines.
• Operating classroom equipment including computers and projectors and usage of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) for database management.
• Citizens of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, and Ireland.
• No online certificate (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA) or degrees from distance learning colleges and universities accepted.
• Master’s degree in English, Applied Linguistics, TESOL/TEFL or other related degree.
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Applied Linguistics, TESOL/TEFL or other related degree.
• Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in any specialty with additional ESL or EFL certification (CELTA-TEFL-TESL-TESOL-Trinity).
• Minimum 2 years of ESL teaching experience.
• Previous experience in the Gulf region is preferred.
• Demonstrate strong communication skills.
• Good working knowledge of classroom IT.
• Age 25- 52 years
Contact email: email@example.com